Neighborhood FORWARD believes in the right of every American to freely exercise their civic duty and participate in our electoral process. We condemn any and all voter suppression efforts, including gerrymandering, voter roll purges, mail-in voting restrictions, limiting ballot drop box locations, and every other law intended to limit access to the ballot box.
- ACLU: Fighting Voter Suppression
- Brennan Center for Justice: Voting Rights: A Critical Two Years
- Brennan Center for Justice: Debunking False Claims About the John Lewis Voting Rights Act
- NBC News: The Supreme Court case voting rights experts say could bring ‘chaos’ to elections
- H.R.4: John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021
- Fair Fight: Voter Suppression Awareness
- Democracy Docket: Checking In With the Major Voter Suppression Laws