Entrepreneurs of color have historically been denied access to the same capital as their white counterparts. It is beyond time to close the gap and level the playing field. By addressing financial inequalities and helping communities of color build wealth, we can invest in entrepreneurs of color who in turn enrich their own communities.
- Forbes: The State of Black Entrepreneurship Project
- Black Enterprise: “the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans.”
- Path to 15|55: “GROW AT LEAST 15% OF BLACK BUSINESSES, CREATE 600,000+ NEW JOBS, AND ADD $55 BILLION TO THE U.S. ECONOMY.”
- Brookings: Black-owned businesses in U.S. cities: The challenges, solutions, and opportunities for prosperity
- Business Insider: Reflections on the future of Black entrepreneurship
- Center for Black Entrepreneurship: Black Economic Alliance Foundation
- CNBC: Black business owners under the age of 20 on critical early success lessons