Neighborhood FORWARD believes that diversity makes our country great and that every person should have the opportunity to pursue the American Dream. To realize this, we need an achievable, realistic path to citizenship. We also support immigration enforcement reform, including reexamining the role of ICE, cutting ties with private detention facilities, and ending expedited removal in order to ensure due process for all. We unequivocally denounce family separation and oppose any exclusionary immigration policies that discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, or any other factors that make up a person’s unique identity.
- American Immigration Council – The Cost of Immigration Enforcement and Border Security
- American Action Forum – Immigration Reform in the America COMPETES Act of 2022
- FWD – Immigration Reform: Building A Better Way
- The Washington Post – ‘Dreamers’, DACA and Biden’s First Try on Immigration: What to Know
- Immigration Direct – The Importance of Immigration Reform